As advanced as players might be these days, and even considering the well-documented nature of most streaming providers in terms of subtitles, there’s always the need to make your own, if not, to at least adjust or edit existing subtitles. Designed with such purposes in mind, Portable AHD Subtitles Maker, just like its installer version, will allow you to create subtitles, adjust their characteristics, and perform conversions and other operations, such as synchronizations.
Multi-section layout, which promotes efficient handling and offers a good overview of all features
The application offers most of its features through on-screen buttons and corresponding controls, which make working with it a quite accessible task. This is a good approach, as you wouldn’t want to be fiddling with menus when needing to adjust a subtitle parameter and preview the changes simultaneously.
Multiple tabs carry enough information for each section, and we were impressed by how well-rounded the whole tool-set is, throughout the interface.
Ample subtitle editing tools palette, which adds up to make for a complete approach towards subtitle manipulation
At a glance, the application looks uncluttered and well-structured. This must not mislead users into thinking that there isn’t enough functionality. Quite the contrary, upon closer inspection, one can find a plethora of buttons and commands for a multitude of tasks.
With such an ample array of tools for subtitle editing, users will have no trouble for both common and more advanced operations, ranging from simple subtitle syncs, all the way up to subtitle rips, with loaded media waveform creation and more.
Impressive open-source subtitle editing suite, which comes prepared with loads of useful tools and other goodies
Addressing those who seek a tool for creating, editing, and customizing subtitles, Portable AHD Subtitles Maker comes forward with a comprehensive collection of tools for such purposes, all encapsulated into an accessible package.
Portable AHD Subtitles Maker 220.127.116.11 Crack + Download
Although subtitles are usually present in video files, many people might be unaware that there’s a way to create and edit your own ones.
Made with the idea of “portability” and “compatibility,” this small yet well-structured application can be used both as a standalone application and as a plugin to popular players, such as VLC Player or Winamp.
The entire process is rather simple, and the user interface is well-designed to help newbies and seasoned subtitle makers work comfortably and efficiently.
Having access to tools such as the graphical selector, the subtitle waveform generator, and the subtitles editor, users will have no trouble in fine-tuning their desired subtitles, and this is made even easier by the fact that the UI of Portable AHD Subtitles Maker Full Crack is equipped with a plethora of text-based tools that might help in an easier task.
Creating subtitles for videos is a rather simple affair, as all the tools are featured into it.
We tested that Portable AHD Subtitles Maker behaves quite well in terms of its performance, and this is highlighted by the fact that there were no notable delays, no restarts, no crashes, and no lags or freezes.
The most distinctive quality of the program though, is the fact that you don’t need to spend extra money for extras, because everything is included in the package.
We found it a bit strange that the manufacturer made the program so lightweight, especially considering its intended niche. However, Portable AHD Subtitles Maker is rather light, compared to some other subtitle/media editing suites out there.
The purpose of this software is quite a bit different than that of many other subtitling tools, and although it might not seem to offer much, what it does, it does with efficiency, offering an excellent solution for people looking for some guidance in the field.
Free windows subtitles software Professional
Guide you to finish your subtitle and subtitle project easily.
It can be used to add your own subtitles or edit existing subtitle file.
The project manager allows you to organize your subtitle project
Stardock File Manager Deluxe
Stardock File Manager Deluxe is an excellent piece of software that lets you browse, organize, and modify your computer’s files.
File Manager Deluxe allows you to browse through a wide array of objects, including drives, folders, and subfolders.
You can search for files by various
Portable AHD Subtitles Maker 18.104.22.168 Crack+ Free Download
Subtitle Creator Pro 1.0.12 MultilingualMac OS X
New in version 1.0.12:
* Fullscreen mode without menu bar
* Customizable hotkeys for player (record, stop,…)
* Customizable shortcut for start/stop toggling
* Triple player speed: Normal, Fast, and Fastest
* Multi-Zoom in OCR and Speech Recognition Tool
* New vocabulary dictionaries for Recognition Tool
Subtitle Creator Pro 1.0.11 MacOS X
New in version 1.0.11:
* Double-clicking an SDI source opens the SDI file in a new window
* Zoom in/out and subtitle scroll in OCR/Speech Recognition Tool
* Zoom out preview button in OCR/Speech Recognition Tool
* Tabbed file browser
* Stop when entered spacebar while watching
* Hotkey toggling between search and playback
* Hotkey toggling between play/pause/stop/…
* Hotkey toggling fullscreen/window mode
* Configuration to the “default” player
Subtitle Creator Pro 1.0.10 MacOS X
New in version 1.0.10:
* Support for latest version of VLC player
* Hotkey toggling between open/close and rearrange window items
* Hotkey toggling between fullscreen and window mode
* Support for playback in loop
* Wider tooltips
Subtitle Creator Pro 1.0.8 MacOS X
New in version 1.0.8:
* Auto update after launching
* Hotkey toggling video recording
* Hotkey toggling fullscreen mode
* Hotkey toggling multi-window mode
* Hotkey toggling window mode
* Hotkey toggling normal/slow/fast subtitles rendering speed
* Hotkey toggling Waviz Zoom
* New toolbox
Screen Capture:Screen Capture will let you take a snapshot of the desktop for your documentation, training, review and testing. All that’s needed to create is a title, file name and a preference button.
Screenshot:Screenshots are very helpful when documentation. They can be saved on your computer’s hard drive, or emailed to you. You can adjust the window and paint over the screenshot to create a presentation or training aids.
Portable AHD Subtitles Maker 22.214.171.124 Keygen For (LifeTime) Download [Win/Mac] 2022 [New]
This tool offers a set of useful features which include but aren’t limited to:
• Extract media metadata including audio, video, and subtitles from CD-ROMs, DVD, and Blu-ray discs
• Create, convert, and burn subtitle and screen captures
• Archive media and subtitles
• Rip any piece of media into an MP3 format with subtitle support
• Convert media metadata into audio and subtitle files
• Remove special effects from media
• Convert subtitles between different languages
• Convert subtitles between PAL and NTSC formats and between NTSC and NTSC-J
• Set PAL, NTSC, and PAL-J subtitle offset
• Adjust subtitle playback speed and pitch
• Add caption text and subtitles
• Embed/convert subtitles into media
• Convert subtitle formats
• Convert video and audio file formats
• Convert text between upper case and lower case and between uppercase and lowercase
• Combine subtitles from a variety of sources
• Edit subtitles using basic text editing tools
• Adjust fonts, colors, and size of subtitles
• Adjust audio file playback speed and pitch
• Adjust subtitle playback speed and pitch
• Adjust subtitle brightness and contrast
• Convert and embed subtitles between PAL, NTSC, NTSC-J, and SECAM formats
• Add and strip special effects from subtitles
• Add sub-picture support
• Add watermark, icon, logo, and text to subtitles
• Add a custom watermark to video files
• Link subtitles to video files
• Adjust subtitle orientation
• Create and edit filters, masks, and transitions
• Convert files into different container formats
• Convert text from Unicode to plain text
• Download subtitles and screen captures
• Encrypt and decrypt using AES, DES, and 3DES
• Export to audio
• Extract audio from CD-ROMs, DVD, and Blu-ray discs
• List titles from a folder
• Save subtitles to a folder
• Select the desired subtitle tracks
• Self-destruct subtitles and remove traces
• Sort subtitles
• Synchronize subtitles between two videos
• Sync a video file to a stream
• Remove special effects from video files
• Test the quality of audio/video files
• Convert m4v, h264, and other format videos to mp4
• Convert m4v, h264, and other format videos to swf, avi, wmv, and more
• Test the quality of video files
What’s New in the?
Creates subtitles from videos by just dragging and dropping the desired file into a wizard and selecting the source video and the subtitle format.
The wizard supports different video formats, including AVI, MP4, M4V, 3GP, WMV, and MP3, so no video converter is required. Subtitles can be dragged from any location and dropped right on the created subtitles.
When a video and a subtitle are chosen, just drag a subtitle from the main interface into the subtitle field and drop the video on top of the subtitle. The wizard is smart enough to automatically detect the proper video format so the subtitles are compatible.
PDF Browser for Linux is a complete PDF reader and editor. With this application, you can navigate through document, open and close, view and share PDF files, write notes and use word-processing tools.
PDF Browser for Linux is the safest and most modern pdf reader for Linux. It is a standalone application that does not require any additional libraries. This means that you can view and edit PDF files without downloading and installing other applications. It works with all major PDF readers such as evince and okular and it works with all distributions. PDF Browser for Linux supports searching in the content, marking up text, annotations, images, tables, links and shapes, searching through metadata such as keywords, subject, authors, source. It provides a default list of options including tabs, zoom, page size, font, color, font size and many more. PDF Browser for Linux is also a very stable application and it is one of the fastest PDF readers that I know of, which means that you can edit large PDF files and read them without any problems.
PDF Browser for Linux Features:
View and annotate: Read & annotate PDF content.
Highlights: Highlights the text of the pages with different colors for better reading.
Search: Find any text by entering keywords or filenames.
Navigation: Zoom, pan, move, and scroll.
Speed: It supports continuous zoom for printing files.
Status Bar: View status, path, progress, and more.
Tabbed: Find documents and folders quickly.
Tools: Insert notes and form fields, choose fonts, colors, and other settings.
User Interface: Switch between tabs easily by clicking the tabs.
Image Viewer is a utility for linux and windows operating systems, which could be used as a good alternative for GIMP. The image viewer has been implemented in